Excelon F-RAM Development Kit
The Excelon development kit is a low-cost hardware platform that enables design and debug of the Excelon-Ultra family of QSPI F-RAM using Cypress’ PSoC 63 line of controllers.
Featuring the Excelon-Ultra F-RAM
The Excelon development kit features the new Excelon-Ultra family:a 4Mbit, 108-MHz QSPI ultra-low-power F-RAM in an 8-SOIC package.With the on-board low-power PSoC 63 controller and BLE connectivity, the Excelon development kit provides the key components needed to develop a secure and low-power IoT system with local, energy-efficient data-logging with Excelon-Ultra F-RAM.
Excelon development kit features:
- CY15B104QSN-SXI:Excelon-Ultra 4Mbit, 108-MHz QSPI F-RAM in 8-SOIC package
- CY8C6347 Arm® Cortex®-M4/M0+ dual-core PSoC 6 with Bluetooth 5.0 compatibility
- On-board 512Mb Quad-SPI NOR Flash memory
- On-board EZ-PD™ CCG3 USB Type-C Controller with Power Delivery
- CapSense® touch slider, buttons and proximity sensors
- On-board programmer/debugger (Kitprog2)
- Arduino® UNO v3 Shield headers
- 2.7-inch E-ink Display Shield
Kits available in limited quantities.Click here to request a kit.