Introduction to BLE System Design | Cypress Semiconductor
Introduction to BLE System Design
PSoC® 4 BLE is an easy-to-use, ARM® Cortex™-M0 based, single-chip solution which integrates programmable analog front ends, programmable digital peripherals, CapSense® technology for touch-sensing, and a Bluetooth® LE (Low Energy) or Bluetooth Smart radio.
PRoC® BLE is an easy-to-use, ARM Cortex-M0 based, single-chip solution which integrates a Bluetooth LE radio and Cypress’s CapSense technology for touch-sensing.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Understand Cypress’s BLE one-chip solutions including PSoC 4 BLE and PRoC BLE
- Understand the BLE architecture
- Learn how to use Cypress’s BLE solutions and development environment to implement:
- - BLE connections with PSoC 4 BLE and PRoC BLE
- - One-chip, sensor-based, system designs with BLE connectivity for the Internet of Things (IoT)
- - One-chip, CapSense® touch-sensing user interface designs with BLE connectivity
|0:00 (15min)||Setup and Install Software|
|0:15 (15min)||Bluetooth and PSoC Terms|
|0:30 (15min)||Demo #1:PSoC Creator™ and BLE Pioneer Kit Overview|
|0:45 (30min)||Cypress BLE Solution Overview|
|1:15 (10min)||Demo #2:BLE Component Overview|
|1:25 (45 min)||Lab #1:Setup a BLE Connection|
|2:10 (30 min)||BLE Architecture Overview|
|2:40 (30 min)||Session Break|
|3:10 (45 min)||Lab #2:IoT Sensor-Based System Design|
|3:55 (45 min)||Lab #3: CapSense Design with BLE Connectivity|
|4:40 (10 min)||Cypress BLE Modules|
|4:50 (10 min)||Wrap-up/End of Workshop|
Required Software (preinstall before the Workshop):
BLE Pioneer Kit (you will receive a free dev kit at the workshop).
Windows-based laptop with at least 2 free USB ports.
Register now for a PSoC 4 BLE Workshop near you.