CWAV, Inc. | Cypress Semiconductor
We are the Cypress USB and PSoC experts. CWAV.s consulting team has been intimately involved in the design, development and support of Cypress Semiconductor USB IC.s and development kits since before their introduction in 1997 as well as PSoC system and firmware design. We have developed, designed and debugged using the Cypress USB and PSoC components, and have been a key part of Cypress. engineering team through all of their USB IC development projects.
Our support of customers doing design using the Cypress products is unparalleled. Through over 22,000 technical support contacts on Cypress products and designs, we have the understanding into all sorts of systems issues, chip errata, firmware workarounds, and clever backdoor features not accessible to outside customers.
CWAV can manage entire projects or work as part of your development team. We provide flexible business terms, including hourly work-for-hire development, fixed-fee development, and/or software licensing.
- Cypress PSoC firmware for digital, analog and communication control
- All Cypress USB based solutions (EZ-USB, FX, FX2, SX2, AT2, TX2, TetraHub, EnCore and PSoC)
- USB Low, Full and High Speed systems
- USB Device, Host, Hub and OTG development
- Windows application and device driver development
- Embedded firmware (8051, PSoC, PIC, 80x88, i960, 68000, mpc860, .)
- Hardware development (schematics, PCB layout, prototyping, debugging)
- Project Management
- USB Plugfest and Compliance
- USB and PSoC Training
- Data Communications
- System Development
- Software Development
- Driver Development
- CAE/CAD/PCB Design
- Mixed-Signal Design
- Real-Time OS
- Digital Signal Processing
- Compliance Testing