Voler div. of Strawberry Tree Inc. | 赛普拉斯半导体
Focused on IoT and wearable device design, we create systems with sensors for all types of measurements, digital circuit design, and analog circuit design, we are experienced with development using Cypress parts and others. Specializing in sensors, circuits, and software, we design new products rapidly that work the first time. We do embedded design combining sensor signal conditioning, mixed signal (analog-to-digital conversion), and digital processing. We are experienced with a wide range of communication interfaces, including USB, Ethernet, serial, and wireless. We do firmware, including FPGA, CPLD, and microprocessor code, as well as Windows and Linux software. We do complete product design, including product management, design, and prototype manufacturing. We have applied these skills to do medical devices, data acquisition systems, motion control systems, test equipment, manufacturing equipment, power control, PC interfaces, and many other fields.
Experienced In the Design of:
- IoT and wearable devices.
- FPGAs: Altera and Xilinx using Quartus, ISE, ModelSim, VHDL, and Verilog tools.
- Embedded design: microprocessors
- Interfaces, such as USB, Ethernet, HDLC, I2C, SPI, JTAG, RS-232, RS-485, RS-422, Modbus, etc.
- Wireless: BlueTooth, Zigbee, WiFI, and cellular.
- Analog circuit design: low current (picoamps) and high speed (to 100 MHz).
- Sensors such as temperature, pressure, flow, vibration, force, strain, distance, and machine vision.
- Sensor signal conditioning and analog-to-digital converters (ADCs and DACs).
- Embedded software using Linux, RTOS, or Android operating systems.
- Programming in C, C++, C# Python, and LabVIEW.
- System Development
- Software Development
- Driver Development
- Analog Design
- Mixed-Signal Design
- Real-Time OS
- Digital Signal Processing
- Motion Control / Robotics
1021 S. Wolfe Rd, Suite 285
Sunnyvale, CA 94086