CY14B256P: 256-Kbit (32 K × 8) Serial (SPI) nvSRAM with Real Time Clock | 赛普拉斯半导体
CY14B256P: 256-Kbit (32 K × 8) Serial (SPI) nvSRAM with Real Time Clock
- 256-Kbit nonvolatile static random access memory (nvSRAM)
- Internally organized as 32 K × 8
- 在断电时自动启动 (AutoStore) 或者由用户使用 HSB 引脚（硬件 STORE）或 SPI 指令（软件 STORE）启动数据存储至量子井非易失性组件
- 在通电时启动（通电 RECALL）或者由 SPI 指令（软件 RECALL）启动数据恢复至 SRAM
- 1 百万次存储至量子井的循环
- 数据保留时间：20 年
- Real time clock (RTC)
- Full-featured RTC
- RTC 备用电容或电池
- Backup current of 0.35 μA (typical)
- High-speed serial peripheral interface (SPI)
- 40-MHz clock rate – SRAM memory access
- 25-MHz clock rate – RTC memory access
- Supports SPI mode 0 (0,0) and mode 3 (1,1)
- Write protection
- Hardware protection using Write Protect (WP) pin
- Software protection using Write Disable instruction
- Software block protection for 1/4, 1/2, or entire array
- Single 3 V +20%, –10% operation
- Average active current of 10 mA at 40 MHz operation
- Industry standard configurations
- 16-pin small outline integrated circuit (SOIC) package
- Restriction of hazardous substances (RoHS) compliant
The Cypress CY14B256P combines a 256-Kbit nvSRAM with a full-featured real time clock in a monolithic integrated circuit with serial SPI interface. 该存储器采用“32 K 字，每字 32 位”的组织方式。嵌入式非易失性组件通过采用量子井技术，打造出世界上最可靠的非易失性存储器。SRAM 能够实现无限次读写循环，而量子井单元则能够提供高度可靠的非易失性数据存储空间。断电时，数据会从 SRAM 自动转移到非易失性元件中（“存储”操作）。On power-up, data is restored to the SRAM from the nonvolatile memory (RECALL operation). The STORE and RECALL operations can also be initiated by the user through SPI instruction.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.