CY14V116F7/CY14V116G7, 16-MBIT NVSRAM WITH ASYNCHRONOUS NAND INTERFACE | 赛普拉斯半导体
CY14V116F7/CY14V116G7, 16-MBIT NVSRAM WITH ASYNCHRONOUS NAND INTERFACE
- 16-Mbit nonvolatile static random access memory (nvSRAM)
- Performance up to 33 MT/s per I/O
- Maximum data throughput using ×16 bus – 528 Mbps
- Industry-standard asynchronous NAND Flash interface with reduced instruction set
- Shared address, data, and command bus
- Address and command bus is 8 bits
- Command is sent in one or two command cycles
- Address is sent in five address cycles
- Data bus width is ×8 or ×16 bits
- Modes of operation:
- Asynchronous NAND Interface I/O with 30-ns access time
- Status Register with a software method for detecting the following:
- Nonvolatile STORE completion
- Pass/Fail condition of previous command
- Write protect status
- Hands-off automatic STORE on power-down with only a small capacitor
- STORE to QuantumTrap nonvolatile elements is initiated by a software command, a dedicated hardware pin, or AutoStore on power-down
- 可通过软件或加电触发回读至 SRAM
- 1 百万次存储至量子井的循环
- 数据保留时间：20 years at 85 °C
- Operating voltage
- Core VCC = 2.7 V to 3.6 V; I/O VCCQ = 1.70 V to 1.95 V
- 165-ball fine-pitch ball grid array (FBGA) package
- Industrial temperature: –40 °C 至 +85 °C
- Restriction of hazardous substances (RoHS) compliant
Cypress nvSRAM combines high-performance SRAM cells with nonvolatile elements in a monolithic integrated circuit. The embedded nonvolatile elements incorporate the Silicon-Oxide-Nitride-Oxide-Silicon (SONOS) technology, producing the world's most reliable nonvolatile memory. The SRAM can be read and written an infinite number of times. The nonvolatile data resides in the nonvolatile elements and does not change when data is written to the SRAM.
The CY14V116F7/CY14V116G7 nvSRAM provides access through a standard asynchronous NAND interface and supports the ×8 and ×16 interface options. In the case of ×16 interface, data bytes are transmitted over the DQ[15:0] lines and has double the throughput compared to the DQ[7:0] bus. The CY14V116F7/ CY14V116G7 uses a highly multiplexed DQ bus to transfer data, addresses, and instructions. All addresses and commands are always transmitted over the data bus DQ[7:0]. Therefore, in the case of the ×16 bus interface, the upper eight data bits DQ[15:8] become don’t care bits during the address and command cycles. The CY14V116F7/CY14V116G7 uses five control pins (CLE, ALE, CE, RE, and WE) to transfer command, address, and data during read and write operations. Additional I/O pins, such as write protect (WP), ready/busy (R/B), and HSB STORE, are used to support features in the device.
The asynchronous NAND interface nvSRAM is aligned to a majority of the ONFI 1.0 specifications and supports data access speed up to 33 MHz.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.