CYBLE-222014-01: EZ-BLE™ Creator Bluetooth 4.2 Module | 赛普拉斯半导体
CYBLE-222014-01: EZ-BLE™ Creator Bluetooth 4.2 Module
The Cypress CYBLE-222014-01 is a fully certified and qualified module supporting Bluetooth® Low Energy 4.2 wireless communication. The CYBLE-222014-01 is a turnkey solution and includes onboard crystal oscillators, chip antenna, passive components, and Cypress PSoC 4 Bluetooth LE. Refer to the PSoC 4 Bluetooth LE datasheet for additional details on the capabilities of the Bluetooth LE device used on this module.
The CYBLE-222014-01 supports a number of peripheral functions (ADC, timers, counters, PWM) and serial communication protocols (I2C, UART, SPI) through its programmable architecture. The CYBLE-222014-01 includes a royalty-free Bluetooth LE stack compatible with Bluetooth 4.2 and provides up to 16 GPIOs in a small 10 × 10 × 1.80 mm package.
The CYBLE-222014-01 is drop-in compatible with the CYBLE-022001-00 (128KB BT 4.1) and CYBLE-222005-00 (256KB BT 4.1).
- Module size: 10.0 mm ×10.0 mm × 1.80 mm (with shield)
- 256-KB flash memory, 32-KB SRAM memory
- Up to 16 GPIOs configurable as open drain high/low, Pull-up/pull-down, HI-Z analog, HI-Z digital, or strong output
- Eight-channel direct memory access (DMA) controller
- 32-bit processor (0.9 DMIPS/MHz) with single-cycle 32-bit multiply, operating at up to 48 MHz
- 工业级温度范围：–40 °C 至 +85 °C
- Watchdog timer with dedicated internal low-speed oscillator (ILO)
- Two-pin SWD for programming
- Bluetooth 4.2 qualified single-mode module
- Certified to FCC, CE, MIC, KC, and ISED regulations. Refer to KBA97094 for RF certification test reports.
- TX output power: –18 dbm to +3 dbm
- Received signal strength indicator (RSSI) with 1-dB resolution
- TX current consumption of 15.6 mA (radio only, 0 dbm)
- RX current consumption of 16.4 mA (radio only)
- Low power mode support
- Deep Sleep: 1.3 µA with watch crystal oscillator (WCO) on
- 休眠：150 nA with SRAM retention
- Stop: 60 nA with XRES wakeup
- Up to 15 capacitive sensors for buttons or sliders with best-in-class signal-to-noise ration (SNR) and liquid tolerance
- 12-bit, 1-Msps SAR ADC with internal reference, sample-and-hold (S/H), and channel sequencer
- Two serial communication blocks (SCBs) supporting I2C (master/slave), SPI (master/slave), or UART
- Four dedicated 16-bit timer, counter, or PWM blocks (TCPWMs)
- Programmable low-voltage detect (LVD) from 1.8 V to 4.5 V
- I2S master interface
- Bluetooth Low Energy protocol stack supporting generic access profile (GAP) Central, Peripheral, Observer, or Broadcaster roles
- Switches between Central and Peripheral roles on-the-go
- Standard Bluetooth Low Energy profiles and services for interoperability
- Custom profile and service for specific use cases
CYBLE-222014-EVAL EZ-BLE™ Creator BT 4.2 Evaluation Board to evaluate and develop applications on the EZ-BLE Creator BT 4.2 Module.