CYBT-423054-02/CYBT-423060-02, EZ-BT™ WICED® Module | 赛普拉斯半导体
CYBT-423054-02/CYBT-423060-02, EZ-BT™ WICED® Module
The CYBT-423054-02/CYBT-423060-02 are dual-mode Bluetooth BR/EDR and Low Energy wireless module solutions. The CYBT-423054-02 include onboard crystal oscillators, passive components, and the Cypress CYW20719 silicon device. The CYBT-423060-02 includes onboard crystal oscillators, passive components, and the Cypress CYW20721 silicon device.
The CYBT-4230xx-02 supports a number of peripheral functions (ADC, PWM), as well as multiple serial communication protocols (UART, SPI, I2C, I2S/PCM). The CYBT-4230xx-02 includes a royalty-free Bluetooth LE stack compatible with Bluetooth 5.0 in a small 11.0 × 11.0 × 1.70 mm module form-factor.
The CYBT-4230xx-02 includes an integrated chip antenna, is qualified by Bluetooth SIG, and includes regulatory certification approval for FCC, ISED, MIC, and CE.
- Module size: 11.00 mm × 11.00 mm × 1.70 mm
- Complies with Bluetooth Core Specification version 5.0 and includes support for BR, EDR 2/3 Mbps, eSCO, Bluetooth LE, and LE 2 Mbps features.
- Certified to FCC, ISED, MIC, and CE standards
- 1024-KB flash memory, 512-KB SRAM memory
- 工业级温度范围：–30 °C 至 +85 °C
- Integrated Arm® Cortex®-M4 microprocessor core with floating point unit (FPU)
- Maximum TX output power: +4.0 dbm
- RX Receive Sensitivity: –95.5 dbm
- Received signal strength indicator (RSSI) with 1-dB resolution
- TX current consumption
- Bluetooth silicon: 5.6 mA (MCU + radio only, 0 dbm)
- RX current consumption
- Bluetooth silicon: 5.9 mA (MCU + radio only)
- Cypress CYW20719/21 silicon low power mode support
- PDS: 6.1 µA with 512 KB SRAM retention
- SDS: 1.6 µA
- HIDOFF (External Interrupt): 400 nA
- 1x ADC with (10-bit ENoB for DC measurement and 12-bit ENoB for Audio measurement) with 11 channels
- 1x HCI UART for programming and HCI
- 1x peripheral UART (PUART)
- 2x SPI (master or slave mode) blocks (SPI, Quad SPI, and MIPI DBI-C)
- 1x I2C master/slave and 1x I2C master only
- I2S/PCM audio interfaces
- Up to six 16-bit PWMs
- Watchdog Timer (WDT)
- Bluetooth Basic Rate (BR) and Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Support
- Bluetooth LE protocol stack supporting generic access profile (GAP) Central, Peripheral, or Broadcaster roles
- Hardware Security Engine