CYBT-483056-02/CYBT-483062-02, EZ-BT™ XR WICED® Module | 赛普拉斯半导体
CYBT-483056-02/CYBT-483062-02, EZ-BT™ XR WICED® Module
The CYBT-483056-02/CYBT-483062-02 are dual-mode Bluetooth BR/EDR and Low Energy wireless module solutions. The CYBT-483056-02 include onboard crystal oscillators, passive components, PA/LNA, and the Cypress CYW20719 silicon device. The CYBT-483062-02 includes onboard crystal oscillators, passive components, PA/LNA, and the Cypress CYW20721 silicon device.
CYBT-4830xx-02 supports a number of peripheral functions (ADC, PWM), as well as multiple serial communication protocols (UART, SPI, I2C, I2S/PCM). CYBT-4830xx-02 includes a royalty-free stack compatible with Bluetooth 5.0 in a 12.75 × 18.59 × 1.80 mm module form-factor.
CYBT-4830xx-02 includes an integrated chip antenna, onboard external power/low noise amplifier, qualified by Bluetooth SIG, and includes regulatory certification approval for FCC, ISED, MIC, and CE.
- Module size: 12.75 mm × 18.59 mm × 1.80 mm
- Complies with Bluetooth Core Specification version 5.0 supporting BR, EDR 2/3 Mbps, eSCO, Bluetooth LE, and LE 2 Mbps
- True Extended Range with up to +20 dBm output power:
- Up to 1 kilometer bidirectional communication[1, 2]
- Certified up to +20 dBm for FCC and ISED
- Certified up to +10 dBm for MIC and CE standards
- Up to 15 GPIOs
- 1024-KB flash memory, 512-KB SRAM memory
- 工业级温度范围：–30 °C 至 +85 °C
- Integrated Arm® Cortex®-M4 microprocessor core with floating point unit (FPU)
- Maximum TX output power: +20.0 dBm
- Bluetooth LE RX Receive Sensitivity: –95.0 dbm
- Received signal strength indicator (RSSI) with 1-dB resolution
- TX current consumption
- Bluetooth LE silicon: 5.6 mA (MCU + radio only, 0 dbm)
- RFX2401C: 100 mA peak (PA/LNA only, +20 dBm Pout)
- RFX2401C: 27 mA peak (PA/LNA only, +7.5 dBm Pout)
- RX current consumption
- Bluetooth silicon: 5.9 mA (MCU + radio only)
- RFX2401C: 8.0 mA (PA/LNA only)
- Cypress CYW20719/21 silicon low power mode support
- PDS: 6.1 µA with 512 KB SRAM retention
- SDS: 1.6 µA
- HIDOFF (External Interrupt): 400 nA
- 1x ADC with (12-bit ENoB for DC measurement and 13-bit ENoB for Audio measurement) with 10 channels.
- 1x HCI UART for programming and HCI
- 1x peripheral UART (PUART)
- 2x SPI (master or slave) blocks (SPI, Quad SPI, MIPI DBI-C)
- 1x I2C master/slave and 1x I2C master only
- I 2S/PCM audio interfaces
- Up to 6 16-bit PWMs
- Watchdog Timer (WDT)
- Bluetooth Basic Rate (BR) and Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Support
- Bluetooth LE protocol stack supporting generic access profile (GAP) Central, Peripheral, or Broadcaster roles
- Hardware Security Engine
1. Connection range tested module-to-module in full line-of-sight environment, free of obstacles or interference sources with output power of +19 dBm POUT.
2. Specified as EZ-BT XT module to module range. Mobile phone connection will decrease based on the PA/LNA performance of the mobile phone used.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.