CYBT-483056-02/CYBT-483062-02, EZ-BT™ XR WICED® Module | 赛普拉斯半导体
CYBT-483056-02/CYBT-483062-02, EZ-BT™ XR WICED® Module
The CYBT-483056-02/CYBT-483062-02 are dual-mode Bluetooth BR/EDR and Low Energy wireless module solutions. The CYBT-483056-02 include onboard crystal oscillators, passive components, PA/LNA, and the Cypress CYW20719 silicon device. The CYBT-483062-02 includes onboard crystal oscillators, passive components, PA/LNA, and the Cypress CYW20721 silicon device.
CYBT-4830xx-02 supports a number of peripheral functions (ADC, PWM), as well as multiple serial communication protocols (UART, SPI, I2C, I2S/PCM). CYBT-4830xx-02 includes a royalty-free stack compatible with Bluetooth 5.0 in a 12.75 × 18.59 × 1.80 mm module form-factor.
CYBT-4830xx-02 includes an integrated chip antenna, onboard external power/low noise amplifier, qualified by Bluetooth SIG, and includes regulatory certification approval for FCC, ISED, MIC, and CE.
- Module size: 12.75 mm × 18.59 mm × 1.80 mm
- Complies with Bluetooth Core Specification version 5.0 supporting BR, EDR 2/3 Mbps, eSCO, Bluetooth LE, and LE 2 Mbps
- True Extended Range with up to +20 dBm output power:
- Up to 1 kilometer bidirectional communication[1, 2]
- Certified up to +20 dBm for FCC and ISED
- Certified up to +10 dBm for MIC and CE standards
- Up to 15 GPIOs
- 1024-KB flash memory, 512-KB SRAM memory
- 工业级温度范围：–30 °C 至 +85 °C
- Integrated Arm® Cortex®-M4 microprocessor core with floating point unit (FPU)
- Maximum TX output power: +20.0 dBm
- Bluetooth LE RX Receive Sensitivity: –95.0 dbm
- Received signal strength indicator (RSSI) with 1-dB resolution
- TX current consumption
- Bluetooth LE silicon: 5.6 mA (MCU + radio only, 0 dbm)
- RFX2401C: 100 mA peak (PA/LNA only, +20 dBm Pout)
- RFX2401C: 27 mA peak (PA/LNA only, +7.5 dBm Pout)
- RX current consumption
- Bluetooth silicon: 5.9 mA (MCU + radio only)
- RFX2401C: 8.0 mA (PA/LNA only)
- Cypress CYW20719/21 silicon low power mode support
- PDS: 6.1 µA with 512 KB SRAM retention
- SDS: 1.6 µA
- HIDOFF (External Interrupt): 400 nA
- 1x ADC with (12-bit ENoB for DC measurement and 13-bit ENoB for Audio measurement) with 10 channels.
- 1x HCI UART for programming and HCI
- 1x peripheral UART (PUART)
- 2x SPI (master or slave) blocks (SPI, Quad SPI, MIPI DBI-C)
- 1x I2C master/slave and 1x I2C master only
- I 2S/PCM audio interfaces
- Up to 6 16-bit PWMs
- Watchdog Timer (WDT)
- Bluetooth Basic Rate (BR) and Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Support
- Bluetooth LE protocol stack supporting generic access profile (GAP) Central, Peripheral, or Broadcaster roles
- Hardware Security Engine
1. Connection range tested module-to-module in full line-of-sight environment, free of obstacles or interference sources with output power of +19 dBm POUT.
2. Specified as EZ-BT XT module to module range. Mobile phone connection will decrease based on the PA/LNA performance of the mobile phone used.