PSOC 6 MCU: CY8C62X5 DATASHEET | 赛普拉斯半导体
PSOC 6 MCU: CY8C62X5 DATASHEET
PSoC® 6 MCU is a high-performance, ultra-low-power and secure MCU platform, purpose-built for IoT applications. The CY8C62x5 product family, based on the PSoC 6 MCU platform, is a combination of a dual core microcontroller with low-power flash technology, digital programmable logic, high-performance analog-to-digital and standard communication and timing peripherals.
32-bit Dual-Core Subsystem
- 150-MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4F CPU with single-cycle multiply (Floating Point and Memory Protection Unit)
- 100-MHz Cortex-M0+ CPU with single-cycle multiply and MPU
- User-selectable core logic operation at either 1.1 V or 0.9 V
- 8-KB Instruction Caches for both the CPU cores
- Active CPU power slope with 1.1-V core operation
- Cortex-M4: 40 µA/MHz
- Cortex-M0+: 20 µA/MHz
- Active CPU power slope with 0.9-V core operation
- Cortex-M4: 22 µA/MHz
- Cortex-M0+: 15 µA/MHz
- Three DMA controllers
Click here to download the spreadsheet with the consolidated list of pinouts and pin alternate functions.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.