S25FL216K: 16-Mbit 3.0 V Serial Flash Memory with Uniform 4 kB Sectors | 赛普拉斯半导体
S25FL216K: 16-Mbit 3.0 V Serial Flash Memory with Uniform 4 kB Sectors
Single power supply operation
- Full voltage range: 2.7 to 3.6V
16-Mbit Serial Flash
- 16-Mbit/2048 kbyte/9192 pages
- 256 bytes per programmable page
- Uniform 4-kbyte Sectors/64-kbyte Blocks
Standard and Dual
- Standard SPI: SCK, CS#, SI, SO, WP#, HOLD#
- Dual SPI: SCK, CS#, SI/IO0, SO, WP#, HOLD#
- Fast Read Dual Output instruction
- Auto-increment Read capability
- FAST READ (Serial): 65 MHz clock rate
- DUAL OUTPUT READ: 65 MHz clock rate
The S25FL216K device is a 16-Mbit, 2048-kbyte Serial Flash memory, with advanced write protection mechanisms. The S25FL216K supports the standard Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI), and a high performance Dual output using SPI pins: Serial Clock, Chip Select, Serial SI/IO0, SO, WP#, and HOLD#. SPI clock frequencies of up to 65 MHz are supported.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.