ADA-FCR4-CLUSTER-001 | 赛普拉斯半导体
Automotive cluster front-end evaluation board for FCR4-Cluster series ADA-FCR4-MULTIIO-001 board
The ADA-FCR4-CLUSTER-001 is an automotive hybrid cluster evaluation board to demonstrate 2D graphic output, stepper motor control, tell tales, backlighting and sound output features of FCR4-Cluster Series. Together with the ADA-FCR4-MULTIIO-001 and a FCR4-Cluster series starterkit (e.g. SK-MB9EF120-002 for 'Calypso') it is possible to connect pointer instruments, cluster peripherals as well as TFT display to the MCU, allowing the designer to start software development immediately, before the final target system is available.
- WQVGA TFT display (480 x 272 pixel, 24 bpp RGB interface)
- four stepper motors for instrumentation demonstration
- pointer and instrumentation backlighting (PWM controlled)
- 24 tell tale LEDs, different colors (PWM controlled)
- loudspeaker with on-board amplifier
- two push-buttons
- two pin header (for peripheral access), one pin header for display interface
- 符合有害物质限制 (RoHS) 标准
If you want to download the file, please contact your sales representatives or customer service support.
This content contains information on Cypress products that have been migrated from Spansion's website in conjunction with our merger. Although marked with the name of the company that developed the material (Spansion or Fujitsu), Cypress continues to offer the content to our customers. There is no change to this information as a result of this migration. Future revisions will occur when appropriate, and changes will be noted in the revision history.