BCM92073X_LE_TAG4 Evaluation and Debug Kit | 赛普拉斯半导体
BCM92073X_LE_TAG4 Evaluation and Debug Kit
The Cypress WICED™ Smart BCM92073X_LE_TAG4 (“Tag4”) is an evaluation board that exposes various pins on the BCM2073X BLE SoC device family for debug, evaluation, and troubleshooting. The BCM2703X BLE SoC family offers Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)-compliant, stand-alone baseband processors with integrated 2.4 GHz transceivers.
- The BCM92073X_LE_TAG4 is a self-contained evaluation and debug kit that can be powered from either a wired USB (regulated) connection or a coin cell battery.
- On-board USB-UART bridge enables easy-to-use Host Controller Interface (HCI) via PC terminal.
- On-board EEPROM and Serial Flash programmed by WICED SMART SDK for custom application firmware development.
- Various integrated sensors for evaluation and debug:
- Accelerometer and Gyroscope combo
- Humidity and Temperature
- Pressure Sensor
Download the WICED™ SMART Software Development Kit (SDK) to work with the BCM92073X_LE_TAG4.
1 X BCM92073X_LE_TAG4 evaluation board, 1 X USB Cable, 1 X Getting Started Insert