CY3270 PSoC FirstTouch Starter Kit | 赛普拉斯半导体
CY3270 PSoC FirstTouch Starter Kit
This development kit is no longer available. This web page has been left in place for informational purposes only.
We recommend the CY3210-PSoCEval1 as a better alternative for most customers.
The CY3270 PSoC FirstTouch Starter Kit provides a quick, easy, and affordable way to evaluate the integration, flexibility and real mixed-signal programmability of PSoC programmable system-on-chips.
Please visit the Getting Started with PSoC 1 page which will guide you through your first steps. It provides basic information about software, technical documentation, training and support infrastructure.
Without writing or debugging a single line of C or assembly code, you can experience the power of PSoC devices performing the following four out of the box designs with two thumb-drive form factor boards:
- CapSense Touch Sensing controlling the color of LEDs
- Temperature Sensing controlling the color and blinking rate of 3 LED and the sound of a buzzer
- Light Sensing controlling the intensity of a LED
- CapSense Proximity Sensing controlling the color of LEDs
- Additional designs possible utilizing above sensing and control functionality
- Functional pins are accessible for further evaluation and development
- Detachable multifunction expansion card enables adding the kit to system boards
- USB connectivity for convenient plug and play operation
To learn more about PSoC programmable system-on-chip, please visit https://www.cypress.com/go/PSoC.
To learn more about PSoC Designer software, please visit https://www.cypress.com/PSoCDesigner.
|PSoC Designer||This kit requires PSoC Designer for development|
|PSoC Programmer||This kit requires PSoC Programmer for programming|