CY4532 EZ-PD™ CCG3PA Evaluation Kit | Cypress Semiconductor
CY4532 EZ-PD™ CCG3PA Evaluation Kit
The CY4532 EZ-PD™ CCG3PA Evaluation Kit (EVK) is based on the CCG3PA product family of Cypress’s USB Type-C microcontrollers. This EVK is intended to be an evaluation vehicle for USB Type-C Power Adapter (PA), USB Type-C mobile charger and USB Type-C Power Bank (PB) applications. The kit can be configured for the PA or PB application using a combination of firmware, jumper settings on the kit hardware, and external accessories.
- Support for USB Type-C Power Adapter, USB Type-C Mobile Charger and USB Type-C Power Bank applications
- One USB Type-C Source/Sink Port and one USB Type-A Source Port
- Support for Apple 2.4A, Samsung AFC, and BC1.2 charging protocols
- Charging of Notebooks, Mobile Phones and USB powered devices
- Support for the USB PD 3.0 standard with Programmable Power Supply (PPS) and Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 protocol
- Support for 1-Cell and 2-Cell battery (Power Bank application)
- Firmware upgradeable
CY4532 EZ-PD CCG3PA EVK Main Board (pre-mounted on the CY4532 EVK Power Board)
CY4532 EZ-PD CCG3PA EVK Power Board
12 V 50.4 W AC/DC Power Adapter
The installation files for Revision ** of the CY4532 kit are archived at the following page:
Note that revision ** of the CY4532 EVK uses REV04 of Main Board and Power Board. The board revision number is printed on the top silk screen of the boards.
Please submit a case in the Online Tech Support Case System for any further information.