CY5672 PRoC™ BLE Remote Control Reference Design Kit (RDK) | 赛普拉斯半导体
CY5672 PRoC™ BLE Remote Control Reference Design Kit (RDK)
CY5672 PRoC BLE Remote Control
The CY5672 PRoC™ BLE Remote Control RDK provides a production-ready implementation of a Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) or Bluetooth Smart remote control. The kit features Cypress’s PRoC BLE, an easy-to-use, single-chip solution with a 48-MHz ARM® Cortex®-M0, BLE radio, CapSense®, 2 Serial Communication Blocks, 12-bit ADC, 4 Timer/Counter/PWMs, 4 additional PWMs, I2S and LCD direct drive.
Industry’s Best CapSense® (now with gestures!!!)
PRoC BLE offers the industry’s best CapSense technology at a low cost. The PRoC BLE remote control has a trackpad to detect two- and one-finger gestures like:
- Finger tracking for cursor movement
- One-finger tap for left click
- Two-finger tap for right click
- Two-finger pinch in/out for zoom in/out
- One-finger swipe down at right edge for vertical scroll
- One-finger swipe down at bottom edge for horizontal scroll
- One-finger swipe down on top edge to go to Start Screen (for Windows 8/8.1)
State-of-the-Art Voice and Motion Sensing
The PRoC BLE remote control has the Invensense INMP441 microphone on-board to capture and stream voice data. INMP441 is a high performance, low power, omnidirectional, MEMS microphone with an industry standard I2S interface that eliminates the need for an audio codec. PRoC BLE supports I2S master to directly interface with INMP441 and other digital microphones or audio codecs.
The remote control also has the Invensense MPU-6500, a 6-axis MotionTracking™ device, on-board. MPU-6500 integrates a 3-axis accelerometer, a 3-axis gyroscope, and an onboard Digital Motion Processor™ (DMP). PRoC BLE supports I2C master to interface with MPU-6500 and other motion sensors.
Multiple Connectivity Options
The PRoC BLE remote control can work with almost any host device (PC, laptops, Smart TVs, tablets etc.). The remote control supports:
- Bluetooth Smart connectivity for Bluetooth Smart Ready devices
- USB connectivity via the CY5670 - CySmart USB Dongle (BLE Dongle) for devices with built-in USB hosts
- Infrared (IR) based connectivity for devices with built-in IR receivers
Operating Systems Supported:
- Mac OS
- Chrome OS
Details of operating system versions supported are available in the CY5672 Kit Guide.
- PRoC BLE remote control
- CY5670 - CySmart USB Dongle (BLE Dongle)
- MiniProg3 programmer/debugger
- 10-pin ribbon cable
- Two AAA batteries
- Two M2 X 5 mm screws
- Phillips head screwdriver
- USB 2.0 standard-A to mini-B cable
Cypress’s BLE solutions pass the Bluetooth SIG qualification process and are now listed on the Bluetooth SIG website as certified solutions. Cypress’s qualification is modular, allowing greater flexibility to customers. A list of Cypress’s Qualified Design IDs (QD ID) and Declaration IDs is provided below.
|QD ID(s)||Declaration ID#||Description|
|63199||D025070||Profiles supported by BLE component in PSoC Creator|
|62245||D024754||RF-PHY for 56-QFN package|
|63368||D025068||RF-PHY for 68-ball WLCSP package|
|62887||D024757||PSoC 4 BLE and PRoC BLE end product (56-QFN package)|
|63683||D025069||PSoC 4 BLE and PRoC BLE end product (68-ball WLCSP package)|
Please refer to www.bluetooth.org for detailed qualification guidelines.
All images, logos, registered trademarks and trademarks are the property of their owners.