CYW920719Q40EVB-01 Evaluation Kit | 赛普拉斯半导体
CYW920719Q40EVB-01 Evaluation Kit
The Cypress CYW920719Q40EVB-01 Evaluation Kit enables you to evaluate and develop single-chip Bluetooth applications using the CYW20719, an ultra-low-power dual-mode Bluetooth 5.0 wireless MCU device. The
CYW20719 is a stand-alone baseband processor with an integrated 2.4 GHz transceiver supporting BR/EDR/BLE. Manufactured using advanced CMOS low-power process, the CYW20719 employs the high of integration to reduce external components, thereby minimizing the device's footprint and cost. This kit helps evaluate device functionality and develop applications quickly for faster time-to-market.
The CYW20719 device and this evaluation kit are supported in WICED Studio 6.1 (or later). To learn more about WICED Studio and download the latest version, please visit the WICED Studio Webpage.
- 40-QFN CYW20719 Bluetooth 5.0-compliant BT/BLE wireless MCU
- Arduino compatible headers for hardware expansion
- On-board sensors - a 9-axis motion sensor (3D digital linear acceleration sensor, 3D digital angular rate sensor, and 3D digital magnetic sensor) and a thermistor
- User switches and LEDs
- USB connector for power, programming and USB-UART bridge
- CYW920719Q40EVB-01 Evaluation board
- USB Standard-A to Micro-B cable