MB2100 series for FR81S/F2MC-16FX Family MB96600 series | 赛普拉斯半导体
MB2100 series for FR81S/F2MC-16FX Family MB96600 series
- Debug using a flash microcontroller on a mass-production board
- Connect to the flash microcontroller using a single wire coaxial
- Read from and write to memory without stopping the CPU
- Connect to a flash microcontroller at up to 10 m
- Configure traces and multiple events
- Security function with password
- Compact size 84.8 mm x 53.6 mm x 21.3 mm, 70.3 g
- Connect using USB 2.0 High Speed
- The power supply is USB bus-powered
- Power supply isolation
- Supports all flash microcontrollers that includes the single-wire coaxial cable debugging interface (MDI)
- The debug interface complies with JPwire, which is a single wire standard interface specification established by the JASPAR standards organization
MB2100-01A-E and MB2100-01-E difference are shown below.
This content contains information on Cypress products that have been migrated from Spansion's website in conjunction with our merger. Although marked with the name of the company that developed the material (Spansion or Fujitsu), Cypress continues to offer the content to our customers. There is no change to this information as a result of this migration. Future revisions will occur when appropriate, and changes will be noted in the revision history.