PSoC 62S3 Wi-Fi BT Prototyping Kit (CY8CPROTO-062S3-4343W) | 赛普拉斯半导体
PSoC 62S3 Wi-Fi BT Prototyping Kit (CY8CPROTO-062S3-4343W)
The PSoC 62S3 Wi-Fi BT Prototyping Kit (CY8CPROTO-062S3-4343W) is a low-cost hardware platform that enables design and debug of PSoC 6 MCUs. The kit contains the following features:
- PSoC 62 MCU with 512KB of Flash memory, 256KB of SRAM memory
- A certified Murata LBEE5KL1DX module based on the CYW4343W combo device (802.11b/g/n, single-band 2.4GHz + Bluetooth (BR + EDR + BLE)
- Industry-leading CapSense® with touch buttons and slider
- On-board debugger/programmer with KitProg3
- 512-Mbit Quad-SPI NOR flash
Featuring the PSoC 62 MCU
PSoC 6 is purpose-built for the IoT, delivering the industry’s lowest power, most flexibility, and built-in security for the IoT. It delivers dual-cores, with a 150-MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4 as the primary application processor and a 100-MHz Arm Cortex-M0+ as the secondary processor for low-power operations. In addition, the PSoC 62 MCU supports Full-speed USB, capacitive-sensing with CapSense, and a Quad SPI interface. To find out about the unique and differentiating features of our PSoC 6 MCUs, please visit the PSoC 6 product page.
ModusToolbox™ Software Suite
ModusToolbox provides support for design and development of the PSoC 62S3 Wi-Fi BT Prototyping Kit. To download ModusToolbox, please visit the ModusToolbox page. For code examples, please visit the Cypress' GitHub Repository or the New Application Wizard in ModusToolbox.
Mbed OS Support
The PSoC 62S3 Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit is now supported in the Mbed OS. To find out more, please visit our team page on os.mbed.com/teams/Cypress.
- PSoC 62S3 Wi-Fi BT Prototyping Board
- USB Type-A to Micro-B cable
- Quick Start Guide (printed on the kit package)