PSoC® 64 Secure Boot Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-064B0S2-4343W) | 赛普拉斯半导体
PSoC® 64 Secure Boot Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-064B0S2-4343W)
The PSoC® 64 Secure Boot Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-064B0S2-4343W) is a low-cost hardware platform that enables design and debug of the PSoC 64 Secure Boot MCU and the Murata Type 1DX Module (CYW4343W Wi-Fi + Bluetooth Combo Chip).
Featuring the PSoC 64 Secure Boot MCU
The PSoC 64 Secure Boot Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit features the PSoC 64 Secure Boot MCU (CYB0644ABZI-S2D44):
- 150-MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4 (non-secure processing environment)
- 100-MHz Arm Cortex-M0+ (pre-configured with a root-of-trust and secure processing environment)
- 2MB of Flash, 1MB of SRAM
- Secure Digital Host Controller (SDHC) supporting SD/SDIO/eMMC interfaces
- Programmable analog blocks and programmable digital blocks
- 全速 USB
- Serial memory interface
- Industry-leading capacitive-sensing with CapSense®
- PDM-PCM digital microphone interface
Murata Type 1DX Module (CYW4343W Wi-Fi + BT Combo Chip)
The PSoC 64 Secure Boot Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit features the Murata Type 1DX module, that provides IEEE 802.11b/g/n-compliant Wi-Fi with integrated Bluetooth 5.1, best-in-class power consumption, and enables small form factors for IoT devices.
Excelon™ Ultra Ferroelectric RAM (F-RAM)
The PSoC 64 Secure Boot Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit includes a Cypress Excelon Ultra 4Mbit, 108-MHz (limited to 80-MHz on this kit) Quad SPI nonvolatile F-RAM in an 8-pin SOIC package, that facilitates instant, local and energy-efficient data-logging at write speeds that are as fast as parallel battery-backed solutions and provides virtually unlimited read/write cycle endurance.
The PSoC 64 Secure Boot Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Board comes with capacitive sensing interfaces including 2 buttons and a 5-segment slider. Using the 4th generation CapSense provided in the PSoC 64 Line, self- and mutual-capacitive-sensing systems can be evaluated with this kit.
ModusToolbox® Software Suite
ModusToolbox provides support for design and development of the PSoC 64 Secure Boot Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit. To download ModusToolbox, please visit the ModusToolbox page. For code examples, please visit Cypress' GitHub Repository.
Mbed OS Support
The PSoC 64 Secure Boot Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit is supported by Mbed OS. For additional information, please visit our team page on os.mbed.com/teams/Cypress.
Pelion Device Management Video Training Series
This Getting Started Video Training Series shows you how the Pelion Device Management service can be used seamlessly with PSoC 64 Secure MCUs to accelerate your IoT device development.
- PSoC 64 Secure Boot Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Board
- USB Type-A to Micro-B cable
- Four jumper wires (four inches each)
- Two jumper wires (five inches each)