SK-POWER-3P-LV2-MC | 赛普拉斯半导体
This development kit is no longer available. This web page has been left in place for informational purposes only.
Extension board for SK-91580-001MC
The SK-Power-3P-LV2-MC is a StarterKit for low power motor control applications by using brushless DC or permanent magnet synchronous motors. Software development is possible by connecting e.g. the SK-91580-001-MC or SK-FM3-100PMC + ADA-FM3-100PMC-MC via the motor drive connector (MC) to the SK-Power-3P-LV2-MC.
The SK-Power-3P-LV2-MC board includes the following features:
- Low power electronic with gate drivers for three-phase motors up to 24V 8A
- Current measurement of all three phases and the power supply with hall sensors
- Voltage measurement of all three phases and the power supply
- Onboard overcurrent- and overvoltage-detection with LED and DTTI signal to connected StarterKit
- Onboard temperature sensor
- Extern attachable brake resistor control for motor brake
- 34 pin MC connector with all for motor control important signals
- 符合有害物质限制 (RoHS) 标准
- CE conform
This content contains information on Cypress products that have been migrated from Spansion's website in conjunction with our merger. Although marked with the name of the company that developed the material (Spansion or Fujitsu), Cypress continues to offer the content to our customers. There is no change to this information as a result of this migration. Future revisions will occur when appropriate, and changes will be noted in the revision history.