I/O Register Files | 赛普拉斯半导体
I/O Register Files
Sample I/O register files declares and defines variables, thereby enabling the I/O registers to be handled as C variables and Assembler symbols.
Usage of I/O Register Files
- USAGE of I/O REGISTER FILES(Example) [165KB]
- USAGE of I/O REGISTER FILES "-Xinittbl" option for F2MC-16FX MB96600 series [195KB]
- The materials and sample programs on this website, including the I/O Register Files ("Files") provided here, are subject to change without notice.
- The Files are provided for use only with the FR/F2MC-16/8L/8FX family of products. Please make the appropriate modifications to the Files before use with other product families.
- Please refer to the related hardware manuals as factors such as the I/O Register access sequence and timing must be considered when the program operating the I/O Register is coded using the Files.
- The Files are provided for use in the development of applications for the FR/F2MC-16/8L/8FX series of products. In practice, it may be necessary to modify the Files depending on the system used, so the Files should be verified before use. Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited ("Fujitsu") shall assume no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage arising out of or related to the use of these programs.
- The Files are being provided on an "AS IS" basis and Fujitsu makes no warranty, express or implied, as to its use, performance, or results. Fujitsu shall assume no liability or responsibility for errors in the Files nor shall it assume any responsibility for correcting such errors.
- Fujitsu will not provide technical support for the Files.
This content contains information on Cypress products that have been migrated from Spansion's website in conjunction with our merger. Although marked with the name of the company that developed the material (Spansion or Fujitsu), Cypress continues to offer the content to our customers. There is no change to this information as a result of this migration. Future revisions will occur when appropriate, and changes will be noted in the revision history.