Cypress Solutions for RTOS | 赛普拉斯半导体
Cypress Solutions for RTOS
MCUs & Wireless for the Internet of Things
Cypress delivers compute, HMI, and connectivity capabilities purpose built for IoT.
Learn more about MCU products
Learn more about Wi-Fi + Bluetooth products
Learn more about Bluetooth products
Cypress’ ModusToolbox® software ties together sensing, display, compute, and connectivity into a single platform to help you bring a successful IoT product to market faster, at lower risk, and at lower cost.
- Full connectivity stack containing industry-standard components for cloud-connected products, including IP, TLS, HTTP, MQTT, OTA
- Extensive toolset for coding, compiling, and debugging
- Includes Cypress Wi-Fi drivers, Bluetooth & Bluetooth Low Energy stack, and coexistence
- Cypress Low Power Assist (LPA) to help optimize your software to reduce power consumption and extend battery power life
- Built-in support for Cypress market-leading CapSense technology for touch sensors
- Cypress secure provisioning, secure storage, and secure firmware management for device-level security with hardware-embedded root-of-trust
- Extensible design for easy integration of open source, 3rd party, and custom-built code
Cypress’ ModusToolbox delivers these innovations so you can quickly deliver new capabilities to your customers.
- Cypress Low Power Assist to make it easy for your teams to extend battery life
- Cypress Advanced Coexistence to improve connectivity reliability across Wi-Fi, Bluetooth/Bluetooth Low Energy, and 802.15.4 (ZigBee®, Thread)
- Advanced CapSense® for ultra-reliable physical button replacement
- Cirrent IoT Network Intelligence (INI) so your products connect reliably every time
- Cirrent Wi-Fi onboarding to make your products more reliable, easier to use, and more secure
Cypress’ ModusToolbox software combines Cypress’ experience with connectivity and compute for a market proven, field proven IoT solution.
- Best-of-breed components pre-integrated into the software stack
- Cypress PSoC®, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Bluetooth Low Energy shipped in many of the market’s leading products
- Broadly used in consumer, enterprise, medical, and industrial applications
- Used in leading products covering battery operated and line powered products; in products from sporadic communications to those with high bandwidth continuous communication; in products where cost is a premium to those where security is paramount
Ecosystem to accelerate time to market
Partnerships with the open source community improve quality and security every day
Cirrent's IoT Network Intelligence solution gives you detailed data and visibility into your products’ network performance.